What's new

NRS Community Fighter

Who will win ECT?

• Total voters

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Make your own fighting game character, based on the NRS community.

Name:

Special Moves:

X-ray/Super Move:

Brief Background Description/Lore:

Ranking on the tier list (S+ to F):

How many people will represent this character in tournament (None, few, average, many, all):

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Name: AK/RM/C88/KH/TYM GamerBlake90

Special Moves: Meter burn mullet bombs, Taunts after every normal, Safe Cartwheels for days, Highly Punishable 50/50's.

X-ray/Super Move: Closes thread

Brief Background Description/Lore: Was once a normal mild mannered TYM moderator until a mullet symbiote took him over and transformed him into a pop off monster.

Ranking on the tier list (S+ to F): A+

How many people will represent this character in tournament (None, few, average, many, all): Average

AK coolcmcgee

Kombatant
Name: AK/RM/C88/KH/TYM GamerBlake90

Special Moves: Meter burn mullet bombs, Taunts after every normal, Safe Cartwheels for days, Highly Punishable 50/50's.

X-ray/Super Move: Closes thread

Brief Background Description/Lore: Was once a normal mild mannered TYM moderator until a mullet symbiote took him over and transformed him into a pop off monster.

Ranking on the tier list (S+ to F): A+

How many people will represent this character in tournament (None, few, average, many, all): Average
he throws explosive mullets at you?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Name: FNATIC Carl "Perfect Legend" White

Special Moves: Drinking pina coladas, mb sit on the beach and relax, builds trait (the hype bar) by taunting: holds up EVO titles and VxG winnings

X-ray/Super Move: Pulls out a computer and makes 8 threads in a row for 'hype', several of which involve calling out others and stating that they're only good because of the patch causing emotional damage

Outro: Gets into the middle of the floor and pops off like at Final Round

Brief Background Description/Lore: I'm going to let you guys come up with this, it'd be no fun if I did it ;)

Ranking on the tier list (S+ to F): Originally S+, now about B+

Loading Screen Animation (optional):

Also, why has no one done 16bit yet?!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Lead Moderator
Name: 16bit

Special Moves: Throwing keyboards and computer microphones

X-Ray/Super Move: " GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, I BEAT REEEEEEEEEEEEO " to in which case he just does a carbon copy of Kitana's Xray

Outro:

Brief Background Description/Lore: Only through the KTP clan does this warrior seek revenge for the absolutely average move set Catwoman was given.

Ranking on the tier list (S+ to F): C+

How many people will represent this character in tournament (None, few, average, many, all): Many

Glass Sword

Nobody
Name: Noobie
Specials: Barzhad's Air-grab (Auto hits air-born targets), Krueger's Punch (Uninterruptible after low poke, does massive chip and is safe), Leifoh's bomber special (an unblockable bodyslam that ends in an explosion that always launches the opponent)
Super: "I have no losing matchups." Hits his buttons on his arcadestick loudly and taunts his opponent is an instant kill vs Tom Brady and Pig of the Hut
Background: A Bouncer by trade Noobie has begun to search the land far and wide in search of the enjoyment of the fight. He has drawn the animosity of some of the other more prominent NRSers for his victories over them. Always jolly even in the middle of a fight.
Representation: Low representation among the casuals, but played by many prominent top players.