What's new

NPC Classic Reptile Combo Video!

TONY-T

Mad scientist

This video was originally a hidden video in my latest release combo movie the brotherhood of shadow. It seems however alot of people didnt find it, so im releasing it as a stand alone video.

NPC Reptile has 4 special moves, the spear, the ice ball, the slide and invisibility. He shares all of regular reptiles pokes and strings, however he does not have the dash, acid balls or acid spit.

Unfortunately his combos are very limited. His main juggle filler is f+2, b+1. Another interesting note is that you cannot buffer the spear off of any of his strings or pokes. This is really a shame as it would have given him much more combos as well as more damaging ones.
You can however buffer the other special moves such as the iceball off his strings.

The highest midscreen combo i found for him was 51% and the highest wall combo i found was 68%

Classic Reptile has no enhanced moves what so ever, no xray and no breaker

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Incredible video man. It really does piss me off that he can't combo f1b2 into anything unless hes in the corner. Its almost like the string was created to make him an awesome tag partner and nothing more.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
You know, seeing NPC Reptile use ice ball and spear makes me wish NRS would release a Chameleon boss DLC who has access to every male ninja special in the game and has all of their best strings. That would be the greatest boss ever for me.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
You know, seeing NPC Reptile use ice ball and spear makes me wish NRS would release a Chameleon boss DLC who has access to every male ninja special in the game and has all of their best strings. That would be the greatest boss ever for me.
Haha, I was just talking with my sparring partners about this last night. Holy hell that would be the greatest character in the history of ever anything!
Trollololol. But on the real, this vid makes me happy in the pants.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk