What's new

[Nov 4, 2016] 10 Hit Combo Event (Atlantic City, New Jersey)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my name is Alex and I am an event organizer and I am hosting an event called 10 Hit Combo in Atlantic City, NJ in November. 10 Hit Combo is a fighting game convention which focuses on the fighting game culture rather than competition. The fighting game culture, people tend to forget, inspired many forms of media which includes film, music, art, cosplay and martial artists. The event will feature fighting game themed cosplay contests, fighting game inspired music competitions, fighting game museum and art auction, tons of casual setups, and what's not an event without a tournament right? So we also will host a competitive tournament.

I am looking to see who would be interested in coming to the event like this. If you are interested please let me know in comment section below. If you want to further inquire, join and or help the event, feel free to ask questions or contact me privately at [email protected]

Website - http://www.10hitcombo.com/

Thank you for your time everyone!

Hey guys, just letting you know we have to delay our event due to our event clashing with others time. We are planning to reschedule for March, as for an exact date, I can update you when the time comes. Sorry for the inconvenience

Status
Not open for further replies.