What's new

[Nov 21, 2015] GUM - Game Underground Monthly (Natick, Massachusetts)

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
EDIT=====This even has been moved from 10/17 to 11/21

Game Underground is hosting it's monthly fgc Saturday, with plenty of games and tons of casuals. CLICK HERE for the facebook event page.

====Stolen from the facebook page====
1pm Skullgirls (PS3) $10
2pm Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (XBOX 360) $10
3pm Guilty Gear Xrd (PS3) $10
3pm Super Street Figher II Turbo (Arcade) $5
4pm Street Fighter III Third Strike (Arcade) $5
4pm Mortal Kombat X (PS4) $10
6pm Ultra Street Fighter IV (XBOX 360) $10
7pm KOF XIII $TBA

$5 venue fee!

All tournaments are Double Elimination
1st 60%
2nd 30%
3rd 10%
of prize pool.

If less than 8 players show up for any game it will be a Round Robin Tournament. Top 2 Players will be put into Grand Finals and payouts will be 70% 1st 30% 2nd
==============================
The MKX players here have almost all switched mains since the big patch and we all need tournament experience before NEC and all the winter ones.

Surely finals and possibly top 4 or 8 of MKX will be streamed at www.twitch.tv/gameunderground
We will have the stream going all day and it will feature the games listed above.

Last edited:

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Nice, hopefully I can make this!

any chance players can get there before the MKX tournament for casuals? I have to acclimate to the absolute lack of lag lol

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I know the first tournament of the day is at 1pm. You probably can just go when the store opens though.

I just realized I forgot the link to the facebook event the store posted, my bad.

here it is, and I'll edit it into op. https://www.facebook.com/events/996912617019375/
Cool, thanks. You think there will be some free stations to set up MKX that early if no other MK players are there yet? I just need to get used to offline (and those Asus screens as opposed to my 60 inch flatscreen)

also- just saw that it is in november now, not this wknd :(

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Cool, thanks. You think there will be some free stations to set up MKX that early if no other MK players are there yet? I just need to get used to offline (and those Asus screens as opposed to my 60 inch flatscreen)

also- just saw that it is in november now, not this wknd :(
Thanks for the heads up, I didn't even notice!

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Won't be able to make it, I'm afraid :(

The only Natick visiting I'll be doing will have to be limited to Fallout 4.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
last minute my damn car won't start! anyone heading east to Natick from the boston area? I am in brookline and would love to get a ride if possible.