What's new

[Nov 2, 2013] November 2 Atlanta, GA "ATL-FINALROUNDBATS" Monthly qualifer... (Chamblee, GA)

ShinBlanka

Apprentice
ATL-FINALROUNDBATS

Keswick Park Community center...
3496 Keswick Dr.
Chamblee GA 30341

Date:

November 2, 2013

Time:

3pm-8pm

Hello everyone,

Please get to the venue on time because I have a time block I must be finished by with this venue! The last event was fun and i'm glad those that could come out did on such short notice. Next month event will be here before you know it so start planning today to attend. ATL-FRbats are a ranbat monthly series tournament for Georgia scene and surrounding states scenes to win free badge, seeding, and game entry at FINAL ROUND 17 in the following games as of right now;

SSF4AE ver2012. - double elim 2/3 -360
UMVC3 - double elim 3/5 - 360
Injustice - double elim 2/3 - 360
TTT2- double elim 3/5 - PS3

The way you win the free badge and entry/seeding at FR17 is to compete in the ATL-FRbats each month during the season and you will receive points based on your performance/placing in each game you compete in at ATL-FRbats. The point system is as followed;

10 points= 1st place
8 points= 2nd place
6 point= 3rd place
4 points= 4th place
2 points= 5th place

The season will last from October until February. The points will be counted and the person with the highest point total over the season will win the free badges, seeding/entry into the game they win.

Tournament fee's:
door entry $10
game entry $10

100% game entry prize 70-20-10 over 16 man bracket. Less than 16 man bracket will be 80-20.

I can't wait to see everyone. The park is a couple of blocks away from Chamblee MARTA station and there's a bus that travels right by the park road entrance. Come out and show you're the best in the SE at your favorite games and qualify for FR17!

Also on the Dixon food menu will be a THANKSGIVING theme plate. So you get my world famous Fried Turkey, Dressing with cranberry sauce, and homemade mac and cheese, banana pudding, plus water for $10. Come ready to play and to eat! Anyone that has tasted my wife's food knows they better come to the event starving because they are going to want 2nd's and 3rds. Only family has tasted my Fried turkey, but those that have will tell you it's really good. See you guys there.