What's new

[Nov 19, 2015] THE RETURN! Team Bifuteki Presents: Fraud City Weekly at Nebulous... (New York, NY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
UPDATED FOR 10/29/2015 EVENT!

MORTAL KOMBAT X WILL NOW BE 3/5! NO LONGER 2/3

IF YOU ARE BRINGING A CONSOLE PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE OR FACEBOOK/TWITTER

My contact information will be at the bottom of the page, along with the facebook event page. If you feel that it is necessary to directly contact me, social media and email will be the easiest ways since I am constantly checking them. If you guys have facebook accounts, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you add me so that we can keep in contact and i can add you to some facebook groups and stuff.

Games List:
Mortal Kombat X - PlayStation 4
Bring YOUR OWN stick/controller!

Remember that PS3 sticks require a DualShock4 controller in order to register.

You are responsible for bringing your own controllers and sticks in order to play.

REGISTRATION STARTS AT 7:30PM! TOURNAMENT WILL START BETWEEN 8:00PM - 8:30PM!

Tournament Fees:
$10 Venue Fee
$10 Entry Per Game

Mortal Kombat X

Game Version: PlayStation 4

Settings: Versus Mode, 90 Seconds

-2/3 rounds, 3/5 games the entire tournament

-If players cannot agree on a stage, stage select will be double random select.

-Winner must keep the same character and variation.

-Loser can switch character and variation.

I WILL NOT BE ENTERING THIS TOURNAMENT AND WILL POSSIBLY NOT BE ENTERING FUTURE TOURNAMENTS AS WELL. Stream this week will be on twitch.tv/insaynne

FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/events/850965531667880/
MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/steven.delgadomendoza?fref=ts
MY EMAIL: [email protected]
MY TWITTER: https://twitter.com/pg_coachsteve

Last edited:
Is anyone getting there early? I don't mind coming right after work around the opening time if anyone wants to gather early for some extra games.
If i can get money for a train ticket hell yeah I'll be there early. Also do you know if this will be a weekly?

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
GUYS I NEED A HUGE FAVOR (AND I MEAN HUGE)

Bifuteki unfortunately had to cancel. He was originally going to cancel the entire event itself. But I'm not having that. I will run MKX on my own. There wont be a stream this week because he wont be there. But I need help with consoles. If 1 or 2 people can bring 1 PS4 console (we have monitors) it would be extremely appreciated. I want MKX to have tournaments in NYC and just for this week alone I need help. @SaltShaker @KHAOTIC iDante1 or anyone else that can help and COMMIT to bringing a PS4 would be awesome

@EnergyKD I have a PS4 pad that I can loan you for the event if you come and need one.

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.

Bifuteki unfortunately had to cancel. He was originally going to cancel the entire event itself. But I'm not having that. I will run MKX on my own. There wont be a stream this week because he wont be there. But I need help with consoles. If 1 or 2 people can bring 1 PS4 console (we have monitors) it would be extremely appreciated. I want MKX to have tournaments in NYC and just for this week alone I need help. @SaltShaker @KHAOTIC iDante1 or anyone else that can help and COMMIT to bringing a PS4 would be awesome

@EnergyKD I have a PS4 pad that I can loan you for the event if you come and need one.
till what time will the event be going, I have no problem bringing a ps4 but gotta go home ASAP for work in the morning lol

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
And I won't be there till after work which is 4:30 so I dk what's your best bet
I'm getting to the venue at about 6:15pm (Going straight from school), we'll be getting out at about 12 the very latest but you dont need to stay that late, by then we should be wrapping up and wont need as many consoles.

XSL KHTC iDante

Devil May Cry

I Can bring my ps4 also

Status
Not open for further replies.