What's new

[Nov 14, 2015] Saturday Slugfest Returns! (Lynnwood, WA)

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
NWM Battleground will again be on hiatus for November and will not be returning until December.

However, we are using the early notice to bring back Saturday Slugfest proper for November! Let's see what the scene is like one month from now!

Date: Saturday, November 14th

Entry and Venue:
Venue Fee: $5
VIP is +$10 (ID Req)
+ Game Entry of $10

Events:
12pm Doors open
2pm MKX (PS4) - $10
6pm USF4 (360) - $10
TBD UMvC3 (360) - $10

Payouts:
11 or Less people: 75%, 25%
12 to 31 people: 70%. 20%, 10%
32 to 64 people: 65%, 20%, 10%, 5%

Other Details
- Event is BYOC (Bring your own controller/stick)
- Most players arrive around one hour before their tournament starts
- Parking is free

----------

GameClucks is a LAN center about 25 minutes north of Seattle in Lynnwood, WA. It can be reached via I-5 and I-405. For those taking transit, head to the Lynnwood Transit Center and then you'll be one bus away. Rides can be found, but prepare to put in early effort into asking around. Since 2002, GameClucks has been the Washington home of top players in various genres of games such as FPS, fighting games, and MOBAs. GameClucks events are also organized by the same staff that organize Northwest Majors, a yearly fighting game event in the Washington area that sees attendance from players all across the nation and from overseas as well.

GameClucks.jpg

If you are looking to meet people in the N. Seattle fighting game scene, I recommend you come on by and introduce yourself! We always have players of varied skill levels in attendance, from those experienced in traveling across the nation to those who are new to the scene and looking for games! If you have any questions, make sure to ask as we are always excited to see new faces.

----------

GameClucks is at H-Mart Plaza and we have some easy food options for those that don't want to go far
- Katsu Burger next door
- Sushi and Teriyaki on the same block
- H-Mart
- H-Mart Food Court

Across the street is
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Fatburger
- Qdoba
- Red Robin
- and more

Delivery is usually Jimmy John's or Domino's

Within driving distance
- Chick-fil-A
- Ezel's
- KFC
- MOD Pizza
- Tubs
- Chipotle
- McDonald's
- Jack in the Box
- and much more

After Hours
- Tofu House for Korean food after the tournament is popular as well as it's right next to GameClucks.
- There's also a Shari's not too far away and a Denny's.

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

@Goldy
@Kevin 7
@WA iLuusions
@Knoterror
@FrozenCoyote
@Seattle MK players