What's new

[Nov 10, 2012] Battle Royale 6 (Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 5B)

• Thread starter Deleted member 9158
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9158

Hi all.
Essay, Jer TasteTheRainbow

This goes out to all Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto, or Kingston based players ( I don't know all your usernames, but I know a couple of people who do).

Battle Royale is the biggest gaming tournament in Ottawa, and this year there is a possibility of a MK9 tournament, IF we get enough participants going. It's scheduled for November 3rd (not sure of the starting time though, I'll have to talk to my contact). It's being held in the gym at Carleton University, and runs until November 4th (supposed to be this big 25 hour tournament). So if we could get all of you lovely people on board for this, we could make it a great outing.

As for prizes and whatnot, we can pool money together and make it a winner takes all grand finals.

People I've added already, please tag people in this post! We need as many as we can!

I'll be updating this with more information once I get in contact with the people running it again.

UPDATE! : Tickets for the tournament can be bought at battleroyale.ca/br6/. They are 35 bucks for 1 tournament entry, 40$ for 2-3 entries and 45 for 4+. There will be other games there as well.