What's new

Not new to all this, but first post.

Hello, I've been a lurker here for what seems like a long time. I think I registered here right when MK9 came out and was intending to post but just got lost in the game and never got around to conversing here.

I've been playing fighting games since the early arcade days. I'm sure there plenty other old guys in the house? I usually lurk on forums and just read tips, however this community seems more reasonable, (and subsequently likeable) than SRK, so I figured I'd post and get my customary introduction out of the way.

I play on Xbox whenever I can't get offline matches. I'm the type of guy that will help anyone looking to practice fundamentals and I enjoy learning from others whenever I can since there's always room for improvement.

This might be a little telling on a board dedicated to MK, but my favorite fighter of all time is SF2 Hyper Fighting. But I love a Mortal Kombat game at any moment too (MK3 my favorite, probably).

As you may have guessed, I'm doing an introduction because Injustice is coming in a few days and I plan on scooping up all the knowledge I can, so if that means conversing with this motley crew, then that's my mission. :cool:

Good luck to all on the 16th. Looking forward to being a member.

Greetings, Wreckscars. Welcome to this land of knowledge, learning, dark creatures of the night and loving ponies of friendship, named TestYourMight.com! You'll fit right in with us!