What's new

Northwest Majors this weekend June 8-11 w/ col.|Filipino Champ, STB|EGP ShujinkyDink and More

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This weekend will be the fifth installment to Northwest Majors that will take place at the Highline Community College in Des Moines, Washington. Featuring Mortal Kombat 9 and Injustice: Gods Among Us, we will see who from the respective area and those who travel in like STB|EGP ShujinkyDink, is the better player. Last year EGP|PBoardPlayer took Mortal Kombat 9. Will be take it again this year? Will Filipino Champ finally live up to his trash talk from months back? There are many things to consider and be hype for and tomorrow starts the action for the Mortal Kombat and Injustice crowd! Stream schedule below - all times PST*

UPDATE 6:48 PM EST: Injustice Streaming Now via http://www.twitch.tv/khaosgaming2

Brackets: http://nwmv.challonge.com/

Source: NorthwestMajors.com

Attachments

hecta

Noob
I highly doubt Filipino Champ will play Injustice before this years EVO is done. He is practicing hard to defend his title in Marvel.

Deity

Noob
Im stoked to see F champs performance in injustice, he's one of my favorite players to watch cuz he's hella smart

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I might finally get some money this weekend...

A little too late right? For what its worth, I would have gone... lol

Underestimating him would be a BAD idea...
him not playing the game that much would be a BAD idea. Him nor any other capcom player can just enter a tourny and win, jwong/floe have not won a local/major yet. Which means that we are on top of this game bcuz we got the most wins. Not saying he'll do bad, but he talked alot of smack for someone to not even have entered an IGAU tourny yet.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
him not playing the game that much would be a BAD idea. Him nor any other capcom player can just enter a tourny and win, jwong/floe have not won a local/major yet. Which means that we are on top of this game bcuz we got the most wins. Not saying he'll do bad, but he talked alot of smack for someone to not even have entered an IGAU tourny yet.
I remember watching my buddy last year at nwm4 bodying floes raiden so bad with ermac. It was hilarious cause when he got done he looked at me and was like "Was that even the real floe?"

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
He said on his stream when he was playing that he really likes the game, but he wants to focus on Marvel mostly for EVO then get into IGAU.

He said on his stream when he was playing that he really likes the game, but he wants to focus on Marvel mostly for EVO then get into IGAU.
yeah i heard that, maybe after he'll play alot, but i dnt blame him for focusing on UMVC3, that is his best game and winning 2 straight evos aint easy.