What's new

Northwest Majors 3: Seattle, WA - November 11th through November 13th

Could you sticky the other one? Or change the title to read this

Northwest Majors 3: Seattle, WA - November 11th through November 13th

We had a bit of an issue with the date

Sid is a scrub

i heard you like mudkipz
Might be there haha seattle is like 20-30mins away from puyallup but idk gonna see if i can and find a ride or catch the bus
:top:

Sid is a scrub

i heard you like mudkipz
Wait Question any age restictions? since 18 years or older venues cant get in but i dont know if it applies since its best western and also is it novemeber 11-13 or Oct 21 and such?

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Also, if anyone wants to chip in for dirt cheap and split a room with us I'm down. Pagan was telling me that since they pushed back the tourney that they're doing special prices for about 60 dollars a room (don't quote me on the exact price, but it's roughly around there). Just make sure you bring deodorant.... Please and Thank You

MoFuzz

Noob
Thinking about making the 3 hour drive from Vancouver.

Any BC or Canadian folks heading down?

How many entrants expected for MK?

McNasty

Moist.
Not sure of entrants since this is my first MK9 major since moving back to the NW im not familiar with how many the game pulls but all the more reason to go and support! Slash may be able to give more insight into that. Also Madcatz has announced official sponsorship of NWM3 get fucking pumped!(hype)

McNasty

Moist.
registration online is now $ 25 be sure to sign up soon to avoid paying more!

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk

McNasty

Moist.
Slash any word on a number of mk9 entrants? Signed up officially as of yesterday.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk