What's new

No more Console Combat?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
From my limited understanding, it has much to do with issues with time to run this.

THTB

Canceling the whole event because of starting time disagreements?

I think there is some drama in the background.
Not timing, but personal time to run it. Harmon had his first child recently, P2W is moving up in his career, and FreeSuper is swamped with school. And apparently Ghaleon is MIA.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Source.

Does anybody know what is going on?

FOREVER KING
Perfect Legend
RiBBz22
THTB
Yeah I talked to Blacktastic a few days ago and he told me they are done. The Facebook group is closed out. I posted a status about it a few days ago but I probably should have made a thread lol. We are going to have to figure something out for offline Injustice and MK9 in the future because if I have to keep playing MK9 solely online I will put my fist through my monitor

THTB

Yeah I talked to Blacktastic a few days ago and he told me they are done. The Facebook group is closed out. I posted a status about it a few days ago but I probably should have made a thread lol. We are going to have to figure something out for offline Injustice and MK9 in the future because if I have to keep playing MK9 solely online I will put my fist through my monitor
I know Canton is still doing their game nights.

RiBBz22

I know Canton is still doing their game nights.
They don't even have MK9 on their list of games so it would probably take a lot of commitments to get a good amount of people for MK...

THTB

They don't even have MK9 on their list of games so it would probably take a lot of commitments to get a good amount of people for MK...
True. I think we could make it happen because Canton is roughly the same travel time and distance for both Cleveland and Youngstown. Youngstown/northwest PA had a solid group. I know Sweep and Squirt are down for a slight travel to get comp, especially if it's not as far as Cleveland.

RiBBz22

True. I think we could make it happen because Canton is roughly the same travel time and distance for both Cleveland and Youngstown. Youngstown/northwest PA had a solid group. I know Sweep and Squirt are down for a slight travel to get comp, especially if it's not as far as Cleveland.
Ya, Canton is about an hour from where I live so I would probably be down as long as the turnout would be worth it and the timing was right. I was really spoiled with CoCo being 20 minutes away lol.

THTB

Ya, Canton is about an hour from where I live so I would probably be down as long as the turnout would be worth it and the timing was right. I was really spoiled with CoCo being 20 minutes away lol.
Me being there should be worth it lol!

Lol @ an hour maybe being an issue. Maaan I'm in west-by-god-Virginia. I've got like 4 hours minimum to drive to any offline scene. Excluding any Columbus events.

#IamMuffinMuggers