What's new

No balance changes at launch.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
This is good. Street fighter is guaranteed to have a healthy life first year with capcom cup, free DLC, and 4 betas I believe majority of fans are satisfied. A year wait will allow everything that needs to be changed, to be changed correctly. I'm sure bugs and glitches will be patched out regularly though.

People are claiming this game is too simple and we've only played mere hours of it. Watch sf4 vanilla footage and compare it to usf4. It's two different games, this is the beginning of a legacy and it all starts in a few days. Cannot wait!!

This is good. Street fighter is guaranteed to have a healthy life first year with capcom cup, free DLC, and 4 betas I believe majority of fans are satisfied. A year wait will allow everything that needs to be changed, to be changed correctly. I'm sure bugs and glitches will be patched out regularly though.

People are claiming this game is too simple and we've only played mere hours of it. Watch sf4 vanilla footage and compare it to usf4. It's two different games, this is the beginning of a legacy and it all starts in a few days. Cannot wait!!
You just got me even more hyped lol.

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
Everything I've read until now has hinted on the current version being pretty damn well balanced. Half the cast could be considered top tier, and everyone is viable.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Everything I've read until now has hinted on the current version being pretty damn well balanced. Half the cast could be considered top tier, and everyone is viable.

People will still bitch and whine. It could be a game with nothing but the absolutely same character and people would still make a tier list.

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
People will still bitch and whine. It could be a game with nothing but the absolutely same character and people would still make a tier list.
Such is the FGC. It's cool tho, people will gravitate towards perceived top tiers in any game, so I guess it's good to have more than less, which I keep hearing SFV does.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I suppose this is good, was Vega high tier in the last part of the Beta? And how is Rashid, and Bison?