What's new

No access in loadouts and gear for Player 2. The frustration is real.

Title.

Variations were set up poorly. On top of that, SOME variations are different between casual and tournament modes, while others are exactly the same with different Names. I'm pretty sure that many of you not only created the tournament ones, but also cleaned up the useless casual ones or renamed them properly. And that's some time to waste.

So Yesterday my buddy came in and I've prepared Kano, Johnny, Skarlet and Sonya on the above manner. Also used my gear to give them nice looks since we play Fashion Kombat now.

Obviously, none of that mattered because he could only use the presets since the second PSN profile is poor.

So we've spent the whole night exchanging variations from one profile to another. Instead of PLAYING.
Premier Kombat Manager 2019.

-"Play tournament mode Bro"
- No, certain variations are total crap, default revenant costumes are atrocious. If the randomized gear option is on, you get a glowing purple revenant Kitana with a flower mask.
No thanks.

Note: ALL special moves should be available in training, instead of having you create a shitload of customs to test the moves and synergy between them.

Rant over.

The bird

Noob
Cacaw it was this way in Injustice 2

Not sure why it isn't unlocked for both, I don't think allowing both players is that much of a disincentive for players to grind gear on their own machines.

Cacaw

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
You can change costumes in ranked, as long as your default variation is the tournament one.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I wonder why they glossed over this stuff, so annoying when it happens.
(I Know i said this in your profile post already, @EarlyReflections, but it's so others can get the idea)
just make a standered profile called Mkp2 grind for that one as well and then just have everyone use that, whilst you use your own profile

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Oh ok. What annoyes me most is I have to tweak variations in both profiles, and at least have the same looks for consistency. The other day we were 4 ppl swapping controllers.. so many times I had to switch because I wasn't holding mine with my stuff.
ohh yeah I see now