What's new

ninja school drop outs

never heard of him. never seen him on PSN. Sounds a lot like someone who doesn't know what a quality player is and will get humbled very fast.

if he posts a vid. and shows any sort of talent I will seek him out for games. But in the one MK2 vid he has if he's playing either of the characters. He's a waste of time.

Yeh he sounds like some sort of sub zero scrub, im gonna play him out of curiosity, but i have a sneaky suspicion he will only post vids if he wins, should i own him id doubt very much he will post that video up

Tim Static

Adminerator
GonzOxthexDoctoR said:
never heard of him. never seen him on PSN. Sounds a lot like someone who doesn't know what a quality player is and will get humbled very fast.

if he posts a vid. and shows any sort of talent I will seek him out for games. But in the one MK2 vid he has if he's playing either of the characters. He's a waste of time.
yea exactly my point of showing you all this. Talking shit like that, they need to be "tested"

Tim Static said:
yea exactly my point of showing you all this. Talking shit like that, they need to be "tested"
already sent him a message on youtube. he has had no reply. for going on 5 days now..... shocking