What's new

Tech - Nimble Nimble, The Master Punisher

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Reptile from absolutely anywhere can get a min 47%-52% punish off of anywhere on the screen. All punishes lead to the opponent being cornered.

After some reflection, this must easily make nimble the strongest punisher in the game hands down. Here are all the punishes :

Paradoxxx

You smell of desperation...
nice combos man,but you didn't punish anything!if sub makes a slide i think f412 is the best combo to start!good dmg though...

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
This was literally just some combos. You had ne thinking it was gdlk tech but it's just combos. Having damage like this on bnbs doesn't make him the strongest punisher, especially when thats not even punishing everything or at least a lot of things. I'm no reptile expert but this wasn't any examples of punishes, just very good bnbs.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
This was literally just some combos. You had ne thinking it was gdlk tech but it's just combos. Having damage like this on bnbs doesn't make him the strongest punisher, especially when thats not even punishing everything or at least a lot of things. I'm no reptile expert but this wasn't any examples of punishes, just very good bnbs.
Jesus Christ its The same goddamn thing. Just imagine The opp did slide and then i Punished. God The nitpicking is rrtadddd

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Jesus Christ its The same goddamn thing. Just imagine The opp did slide and then i Punished. God The nitpicking is rrtadddd
I mean, you're starting your punish with an 11F, Short-range High. So several moves like Johnny Nutpunch EX can't be punished with this, and not to mention several moves that should get punished by this (like Mileena roll) will low profile the lick anyways.

Its good damage man, but this is combos, not punishes. F4 is by far a better punish tool unless you block a Trance, Raiden B2, or something similar.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I mean, you're starting your punish with an 11F, Short-range High. So several moves like Johnny Nutpunch EX can't be punished with this, and not to mention several moves that should get punished by this (like Mileena roll) will low profile the lick anyways.

Its good damage man, but this is combos, not punishes. F4 is by far a better punish tool unless you block a Trance, Raiden B2, or something similar.
These aré The combos for when you punish at exactly these positions. And b1 can punish 99% of what f4 can.. I am also going to post f4 punishers

Do you really want to to redo all of them to put in me pointlessly block a slide and then show you The punish..