What's new

Nightwolf's Meterless 51% Corner Combo!

jdhelvick

GET SCALPED
I dont know how many nw players know about this. But i learned about it from watching checks combo vids with nw.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Yea it's just hard to do when your in the corner. It works great though. Nice work.

If your too far from the corner yur axe will wiff also.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
I've used this a few times in competitive play, as stated above if you're actually in the corner (a far more common occurrence) f+2 wont connect, you'll have to use b+2 which only nets you a %2 loss in damage... which is still awesome for using absolutely no meter!

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
I'm loving it, but I am going to have to make sure that I only use that when they arent all the way to the wall. One whiff at the wall can be devastating. But nice work!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
damn and i thought barakas 40%+ no meter combos were sweet, glad its not all the dash 1 stuff from the bnb

NKZero

Noob
hey L0rdoftheFLY could you please tell me everything you know about F3. I'm looking at Nightwolf's offensive options and I want to know the official properties of F3. I mean for example, even if a D4 has more range than it will the F3 beat it out? If you wouldn't mind quickly summarising it I would be most grateful.....

Also good luck in the tournament man.....make us proud! :)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
F3 has a high hit box giving sime some invulnerability for a few frames if the attack has a low hit box.

It works well by "stepping on" d3, some d4, and some d1. D4 and d1 have higher hit boxes than d3 and it varies character to character. But because it hits mid it works well to stand people up if they were knocked down and are blocking.