What's new

Nightwing vs. Nightwing: Online Training for PSN and XBL

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
At the suggestion of mrmattroxx, an online list for PSN and XBL players that wish to play/train/teach other Nightwing players in the way of... uh... Nightwing.

Post your XBL or PSN names, and whether you have a microphone or not. I'll add them to the master list on the front page here. Send a request with the message "NW Training" to someone on the list whenever you just want some help leveling up.

I'm hoping people will use the "Online Training" mode rather than just 1v1, giving their lesser opponent a chance to practice combos and strategies against them without the "important" win/loss ratio being at stake.

Forum Name - PSN ID (Mic?)
SilverKeyMan - PSN: SilverKeyMan (Mic)
Chongo - PSN: Hi_Im_Free
Evid3nts - PSN: Evid3ntz (Mic)
Guamokun - PDN: EGP_Guamo_88
RedTide00 - PSN: heisenberg022

Forum Name - XBL ID (Mic?)
Chongo - XBL: ChongoGotBabied (Mic)
Omgzilla - XBL: Omgzilla

Omgzilla

Built Amazon tough
xbl - Omgzilla (with the letter o in upercase). Looking for a training partner, because since i switched from supes to NW I've been getting bodied 9 out of 10 games

Omgzilla

Built Amazon tough
What is NWs best poke for online when in escrima? I find myself poking with f213 in order to try and get a combo started, but more often then not I get punished for it.

SilverKeyMan

I've updated the first post, and just got schooled bad (1-12) by yashademon. But hey, I didn't really know the NW/NW matchup prior to this, so a great learning experience for me. :D

tolate

The Takeda Tech Leech
Ya that was me. My Dick sorta smacked him around a bit :p. Put me on for ps3 (no mic) and I look forward to doing it again bud, lol. oh ya my tournament name was Lakeshore Levis so put that down as my name. use the PSN LakeshoreLevis

ruff321

Noob
PSN xdude21

Not my first time teaching new NW players. In terms of experience I been on TYM long enough to know almost every tech posted here. If you're serious about playing NW then add me on PSN. If you're one of those people who like to show off his 50% combo and refuse to learn then don't even bother wasting my time.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
PSN xdude21

Not my first time teaching new NW players. In terms of experience I been on TYM long enough to know almost every tech posted here. If you're serious about playing NW then add me on PSN. If you're one of those people who like to show off his 50% combo and refuse to learn then don't even bother wasting my time.

I'd love to learn from you, I started playing in July, but my Grayson is still raw. 'll add you tomorrow morning. My tag is FlexoHyland.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I am a Batman main. All of you should add NRF_Rude so I can grind Nightwing match ups.

MORE IMPORTANTLY though...I am trying to learn Nightwing. so I'd like the training.

SilverKeyMan

At the suggestion of mrmattroxx, an online list for PSN and XBL players that wish to play/train/teach other Nightwing players in the way of... uh... Nightwing.

Post your XBL or PSN names, and whether you have a microphone or not. I'll add them to the master list on the front page here. Send a request with the message "NW Training" to someone on the list whenever you just want some help leveling up.

I'm hoping people will use the "Online Training" mode rather than just 1v1, giving their lesser opponent a chance to practice combos and strategies against them without the "important" win/loss ratio being at stake.

Forum Name - PSN ID (Mic?)
SilverKeyMan - PSN: SilverKeyMan (Mic)
Chongo - PSN: Hi_Im_Free
Evid3nts - PSN: Evid3ntz (Mic)
Guamokun - PDN: EGP_Guamo_88
RedTide00 - PSN: heisenberg022
ruff321 - PSN: xdude21
TheBoyBlunder - PSN: FlexoHyland
tolate - PSN: LakeshoreLevis

Forum Name - XBL ID (Mic?)
Chongo - XBL: ChongoGotBabied (Mic)
Omgzilla - XBL: Omgzilla