What's new

Nightwing U3D3 Tech

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Sup guys, Im sure you have heard of the Nw player SHAAZAAM from Sajams vids. He came up With a NW set up and is unable to post it because he dose not have a camera and says he Cant make a TYM account for some reason he never receives the confirmation email.

Anyway The tech causes the D3 of the U3 to hit with a backwards hitbox. original set up is B3 walk fwrd then do u3d3 after that you get mix up flip kick. in combos after a F3 you dash up and do U3D3.
The Combo I made is (starter) EF, F3, Fwrd dash, Delay u3 d3. He wanted me to Post the tech to see What you guys think.

@Sajam
@prycemonsta
@HeroesNZ
@macro
@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@TheBoyBlunder
@NightWing94-CurlySHAy
@NightwingDayZero
@RM Chongo
@GuamoKun
@Lulzlou
@XxM3LLOxX
@TakeAChance
@14K
@AK Gookus
@AssassiN
@Braindead

If I missed or forgot to tag anyone my bad.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I noticed that the U3D3 auto-corrects the direction when I was messing with it, but this is awesome.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Yeah you also get this after ending in U3 midscreen then dashing up and doing U3D3

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
so SHHAAZAAM (who still cant make a TYM account) has been blowing me up with this set up and I gotta give props. I've been trying it on others and since the Backwards hitbox reverses inputs and looks like its going to Whiff no one is blocking it. lol

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
So I've been Dicking around with this in the corner and found some pretty nice setups.

I'll be posting sometime this week.
I dont really have a way to record myself.
Hopefully, @gpmoney quits his job soon so he can be my full time record monkey:)

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Does it only work after a raw b3?
Nope. After a knockdown, just dash up real close and it will always cross up.

I'll be showing some different ways you can use it. I think it can be an effective tool in our little Tricky-Dick's arsenal and it'll leave your opponent wondering wtf just happened.