What's new

Nightwing Combo Video - by Bizzle

Here's a Nightwing combo vid from a friend of mine (Bizzle). He's an SF player originally but he put together some combos, aiming more for practicality than anything else (damage, sensible use of meter etc). He didn't post it himself because he felt there's more than enough Nightwing videos out there already...and it's his first time making & editing a video

Anyway, hope you like

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I have only picked up nightwing yesterday, and the first thing I have been trying to do, is get into his regular stance upclose.

Here is a combo for that, it is Staff Stance, 1F1, 4, DF2, J2, F2 DB3 - Switches his stance and gives you a hard knockdown point blank,
if they don't wake up, they will be put back into F213 (4) ex Ground Spark and stuck back in pressure again, if you bait the wake up, its another punish.

Most if not all staff stance combos knock the opponent too far away.

AssassiN

Noob
I have only picked up nightwing yesterday, and the first thing I have been trying to do, is get into his regular stance upclose.

Here is a combo for that, it is Staff Stance, 1F1, 4, DF2, J2, F2 DB3 - Switches his stance and gives you a hard knockdown point blank,
if they don't wake up, they will be put back into F213 (4) ex Ground Spark and stuck back in pressure again, if you bait the wake up, its another punish.

Most if not all staff stance combos knock the opponent too far away.
Just do: 1F1~DB2 MB, B3, J2, 3, DB3~4
You can cancel his Staff Spin into Escrima stance, dash up and get a cross-up J2.