What's new

NFGR update. Tom Brady out, Dizzy in!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
It's time for everyone's favorite thread.

http://www.nfgrankings.com/p/mortal-kombat-9-rankings.html

Coming off his best tournament performance in a while Tom Brady is...off the list. However he's become the Jim Ross of E-sports, so things are still looking up for Menoutis.

After 6 months of inactivity Erik Warda's handsome face has finally left the NFGR, never to return?

Pig can rest easy knowing Chris G did not earn points for Civil War since he got 4th.

Master D and Dizzy debut, tying for 18th thanks to their 9th place finishes at MLG.

Who's overrated? Who's underrated? How will the list change after UFGT in a few weeks? Discuss.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I was told I was in the top 10 just last night. I guess the points for last year's Season's Beatings have expired. LOL. Good to see Master D. and Dizzy on there, though.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Lol Tom Brady not on the list is pretty messed up. I don't take the list too seriously but it is interesting. I also placed 5th at Civil War and demand at least 1 point from NFGR, I got EVO points technically so why not NFGR quit bustin my balls homie.

All I can say is that chris g is fucking ridiculous. Getting top 8 in every game at power up, getting top 8 every game at war 4. Gotta give this guy props. And hes on top 20 ranking for every game besides SC.

Tom not on the list is pretty fucked up, ehh but he'll back.

@1man3letters@
It doesnt matter cause you are not on it lol

Why Tom isn't on this list baffles me. Although I do agree with the top 10, I definitely don't agree with Mr.Menoutis not being on this list.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This weekend will decide whom the true 18th placer is.

Although, the gods of MK would be satisfied if I won the trade because my name comes first.

gOd !..I can't believe it man ... all this hate to the ELDER GOD of mk9 ?! why ?
I mean, tom , if u got stabbed from behind , u know where u r at ! ... and actually I don't think this list show whos better in the game ... ( my personal thoughts )
16 bit ... I wonder why u get to post this now ... oh !:eek: it accidentally came just after ur match with Tom at power up ?...no no that was just an accident :coffee: ... trolling :REO