16 bit back to top 10 off of 2 huge performances

Detroit up to #3

Top 20 consist of 12 different character mains

Discuss

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Season's Beatings exposes NFG. Dizzy wins the tournament, beats CD Jr and Perfect Legend, and only earns 100 points. He had earned more points from getting 9th at Columbus than winning SB. Since Columbus was 6 months ago those points were removed on this update so he ended up losing points.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Season's Beatings exposes NFG. Dizzy wins the tournament, beats CD Jr and Perfect Legend, and only earns 100 points. He had earned more points from getting 9th at Columbus than winning SB. Since Columbus was 6 months ago those points were removed on this update so he ended up losing points.
Agreed

Tom Brady wins lol

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The scene is now too small to justify this system. Over 60+ entrants and 5 out of the top 10 or 10 out of the top 20 is asking too much.

I can't believe I'm saying this...but it's time to retire NFG. I am in favor of one final overall 2012 update and then retirement.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Agreed. They need to use the Elo rating system. The "tournament weight" aspect of it makes no sense--Perfect Legend should in theory have the same level of skill regardless of how many people attend a tournament or how important the community deems it to be, so Dizzy beating him should have lowered PL's score significantly and raised Dizzy's.

Nfg ranking is pretty cool :p Hella nerdy as it is. I like it and I care even tho I has no points. We are still a fighting game after all :) it's just for sport , the ranking system that is

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
The scene is now too small to justify this system. Over 60+ entrants and 5 out of the top 10 or 10 out of the top 20 is asking too much.

I can't believe I'm saying this...but it's time to retire NFG. I am in favor of one final overall 2012 update and then retirement.
I agree, nfg doesn't mean too much because there are so many good players that get left off that list, and the top 8s for a tournament can't be predicted to perfection ever.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Top 5 (fairly straightforward)

CD Jr., DetroitBalln, Perfect Legend, Pig Of The Hut, REO

Top 10 (very difficult to choose)

16 Bit, CD, Denzel, Dizzy, Maxter
U should make this into a pictorial like Reo did w tier list lol

But use non NFG pics please

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
Top 5 (fairly straightforward)

CD Jr., DetroitBalln, Perfect Legend, Pig Of The Hut, REO

Top 10 (very difficult to choose)

16 Bit, CD, Denzel, Dizzy, Maxter
heck i dnt think me or anyone could get a top 10 everyone could agree on haha. I think we could manage to get a top 20 based off tournament results.

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
I think Perfect Legend, CD JR, REO, Detroit, Pig and Maxter are a lock for top 6. Then filling out the top 10 gets extremely difficult.
I think the only thing is, some people would get mad about being below someone or etc. I think we should just make a list of the top players in this community and their tournament resumes, like what someone did for REO showing hsi tournament resume.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I think the only thing is, some people would get mad about being below someone or etc. I think we should just make a list of the top players in this community and their tournament resumes, like what someone did for REO showing hsi tournament resume.

People getting mad = all the more reason to do a top 10.