What's new

Next Gen console discussion

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
This thread is meant for discussion regarding the PS4, XB1, and WiiU. Please keep the discussion mature and factual. I'd like to see this become a thread that can educate the uninformed and help sway the undecided one way or another when facing the decision of which console to buy.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I'm just concerned with the PS4's streaming issue. That and my stick. It needs to be compatible because I'm not buying another one and I am hearing no talk of converters.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I'm just concerned with the PS4's streaming issue. That and my stick. It needs to be compatible because I'm not buying another one and I am hearing no talk of converters.

That's definitely a concern of mine also. I just bought an Eight Arc when Injustice came out and don't feel like spending another $200 on a stick. I'm hopeful that by the time the next MK/NRS game comes out that there will be a converter for it.

Shawi

Noob
What is up with the streaming issue?

Komatose

The Prettiest
That's definitely a concern of mine also. I just bought an Eight Arc when Injustice came out and don't feel like spending another $200 on a stick. I'm hopeful that by the time the next MK/NRS game comes out that there will be a converter for it.
I'm hoping that too. Like you said, already spent enough on the stick. Not doing it again any time soon.

Komatose

The Prettiest
What is up with the streaming issue?
All "third-party" devices will be an issue. Namely streaming devices. They have Ustream or something like that built in but it limits the amount of capture time in one go. And you need as much capture time as you can get especially with "Let's play" videos and walkthroughs.