What's new

Question Newbie Solomon Grundy asks for an advice.

Owerbart

I miss you
Rockwood

EMP REO made an easy to follow vid regarding frame data. Although it is MK9, the concept is exactly the same.

The concept of walking corpse cancel is to:
1. Bait your opponent to do some sort of evade and punish it.
2. Use it to stuff your opponent's attack and start an offense.

It's imperative that you learn how to maximize your Grundy's damage, there's a thread on the optimal combos depending the situation. Classical BNB is 112xxMB Swamp Hands, b3, Jump in 3, 11xxTrait Throw. Depending on your throw this does around 48, 49 percent.

Also practice on your AA grab. It's awesome.

Aw yeah, and common problem - Gaystroke, who knows 3 things:
Pistols
Rifle
Sword overhead spin
I can't even understand is it supposed to be funny to play with spamming 3 abilities?
I don't get it.
WC does not help against rifle, cause it causes more than 3 hits. I got him on exSH but only once. Sad to see that kind of abuse.
Found solution. I consider myself a winner when I left gaystroke on 50% second bar or less. Thats a win. :)

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Aw yeah, and common problem - Gaystroke, who knows 3 things:
Pistols
Rifle
Sword overhead spin
I can't even understand is it supposed to be funny to play with spamming 3 abilities?
I don't get it.
WC does not help against rifle, cause it causes more than 3 hits. I got him on exSH but only once. Sad to see that kind of abuse.
Found solution. I consider myself a winner when I left gaystroke on 50% second bar or less. Thats a win. :)
Pistols=Block and dash
Rifle=block high and dash
tactic=Get a combo and do the Defense/chip trait, you take x32 less chip, so basically not even taking chip.
Sword spin=You can actually block it low, block and punish with 112~MB Swamp hands or 113.