What's new

New Vegas Player

Hello, I'm a Henderson/Las Vegas player, I'm currently spend most of my time learning Cyber Sub Zero. I've been looking around this site for a couple of weeks trying to educate myself and become a better player. I've been an active fan of fighting games especially Mortal Kombat since I was young, owning 1, 2, Trilogy, and the Deception Saga of games. I have never been a tournament player or anything close to that caliber of player. I've noticed the Vegas Donks thread in the Pacific South Regional Thread that you have here, and am excited to see that MK has a following here. I've been an active supporter of MK Streams since the game came out, and decided that I wanted to play instead of watch. I'm on PSN at Deathbyaliar and on Raptr under the same name if anyone in the community has that as well. If we play, I might ask for a conversion about style, or match up situations over computer if you have the time. I know not every one here is looking to teach someone a match up but I'm willing to discuss match-ups if I beat you somehow.

Thank you to TYM for being a place where people can come and discuss this fun game, hope to see you online in the near future.