What's new

New user: Noob to UMK3

Bus Orez

Noob
Hey guys. Im pretty new to UMK3. I havent played MK since MK on genesis lol. But anyway. I have watched alot of konqrr and EWAshock vids and they have really interested me in learning this game. If anyone thinks they can help me learn how to play UMK3 It would be great. I want to learn Liu Kang and Scorpion. My gamertag on XBL360 is Chibiaya so PLEASE add me and invite me so i can learn. THANKS!

I'll teach you the ropes, plus my current "apprentice" is flourishing into a better player so maybe he can help you too.

I played against some really good Liu Kang players so I can try my best to help you out. Also, check out the UMK3 Gameplay guides on both characters. They will are very helpful.

AyaImmortal said:
Hey guys. Im pretty new to UMK3. I havent played MK since MK on genesis lol. But anyway. I have watched alot of konqrr and EWAshock vids and they have really interested me in learning this game. If anyone thinks they can help me learn how to play UMK3 It would be great. I want to learn Liu Kang and Scorpion. My gamertag on XBL360 is Chibiaya so PLEASE add me and invite me so i can learn. THANKS!
I played you earlier today before you made this post lol.

You're already "good" with Lui Kang, meaning you know how to throw in sneaky flying kicks and you know his combos and all, you just need to get better at the basics before moving any further.

Hey, we had some good matches. You beat me twice, although I was Jax on one occasion, and I don't know his combo's or anything. >.>

But they were still good.

Hah don't worry. We all get trashed at one point or another. Hell, I still get trashed by ALOT of people on here (abc, PapaJester, Annihilator to name a few) But watching them play makes me better. So do what I do. Take the ass whooping and you'll learn from your opponent.

Bus Orez

Noob
Ive learned quite a bit in the last few days. I have to start doing combos. Hard on the 360 pad though. I need a stick

Kazlaz

Noob
come and get it bitch ill shove it up your ass before you take my presious

But since he/she doesnt have a stick im making a suggestion

use the analog and try it

Shaney

Noob
AyaImmortal said:
If you want to use Scorpion, u as might as well learn Human Smoke because hes a lot more effective than scorpion

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
kazlaz said:
come and get it bitch ill shove it up your ass before you take my presious
This is a warning to you kazlaz, don't threaten other members of this board. This specific quote was unwarranted.

You've been warned before about empty posts, a few times if I remember correctly. If you keep this up, you will be gone.