What's new

New user here

Cibernetico

Kombatant
Rafael, aka Cibernetico here from Yonkers, NY. Been playing videogames for a long time now although I never did take them seriously as some others have in their lives. I've played tons of genres before but I've always enjoyed playing fighters more so than others.

Been playing MK9 for about 2 weeks so far and I love what they have done with the series. Mainly because of how much more fleshed out the characters feel in this game. Always was a Scorpion player but I haven't played MK since MK4 in arcades and to tell the truth, I sorta don't like the way he looks in this game. Maybe it's those swords. Loved Cyrax in MK3 but I don't like him in this game. So I've been playing Ermac and looking to find another character to play as but it seems that Ermac may just be my main character.

Anyways, I sometimes go to The Next Level but it seems like that is SF country. I'll see if I can make it out to the Thursday sessions in Long Island but the Fridays in Jersey are a no no mainly cause I work overnights.

I've been to three tournaments(ECT3, NECIX and Winter Brawl) this past year but I really went there as a spectator for the main games since I mainly playing Garou. I plan to attend the next tournament in Philly and enter MK9 though.

Anyways, good to be here and looking to better my play. Cheers!

Welcome to the site man!
You can visit the Forum section for Ermac, you might learn a few things. :)
Best of luck to you man!
~Hound.