What's new

Tech - Killer *NEW UPDATE 03/03/16* Leatherface (Killer) Highest DMG Combos + Setups

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
When I found this I was also shocked xD A lot of mindgames!

They are probably going to make this cost stamina.
I don't think so, it can be poked. Also if they haven't made those dumb Ronin cancels waste stamina they better not touch Leatherface xD

Solignac

Noob
Killer has been interesting and your write ups are great. I've been trying to do:
f12, BS1ex, f4 df4ex, njp, RC 12 bd4, ji2 4 db1
After the bd4 it seems like they drop too quickly and recover so the ji2 is blocked, is there a trick to this? do the 12 so they're higher in the air?

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Killer has been interesting and your write ups are great. I've been trying to do:
f12, BS1ex, f4 df4ex, njp, RC 12 bd4, ji2 4 db1
After the bd4 it seems like they drop too quickly and recover so the ji2 is blocked, is there a trick to this? do the 12 so they're higher in the air?
You just need to do the Ji2 when you're higher in the air.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
@MadPropz101
I stole your corner combo and maximized it a bit. The NJP doesn't add any damage if you're going for max damage. But it will if you're going for restands. Also you can still get a Ji2 in the corner after sparks and still keep them in the corner of timed correctly.

Max Damage 1 Bar 50% guaranteed blockstring combo:

4~BS1 EX, NJP, F12~DB4, F12~BD4, Ji2~12~BS4c, (combo ends) F12~BS2 (guaranteed blockstring after combo)

couple of questions:
- what are you guys using for optimal bnb mid screen with no meter ?
- For BS1ex - if you press the block to early to activate the ex part of the move it doesn't work (needs to be presses while leatherface is lifting opponent in air with chainsaw).. do you guys think this is intentional? i find myself doing it too early sometimes (pressing block again wont convert into the ex) and thus missing the rest of the combo

Scheuerbuerste

"You will die, sister!"
Just started to play Leatherface especially in this variation and in my opinion it's the best one. The BS is just fun.
And great work MadPropz, this helped a lot.

Greetings

Scheuerbuerste

"You will die, sister!"
couple of questions:
- what are you guys using for optimal bnb mid screen with no meter ?
- For BS1ex - if you press the block to early to activate the ex part of the move it doesn't work (needs to be presses while leatherface is lifting opponent in air with chainsaw).. do you guys think this is intentional? i find myself doing it too early sometimes (pressing block again wont convert into the ex) and thus missing the rest of the combo
Yes, I think it's intentional, but you get a big time window to press block after he is lifting his opponent up. BS1ex is one of the best an easiest ways to perform a good combo.

Ant perez

PerezGomez
Stupid question but what is the best way to set up the unblockable?I need to start implementing it lol thanks in advance guys

Ghosty1981

Dog will hunt!
well before f2xxBS4 only had a frame or two opening to backdash. Looks like they nerfed the advantage tho. so maybe f3 or standing 4?
F2 is still the best option. It can now be stopped by 6f pokes, armored reactions, and can be more easily backdashed. Honestly it isn't much different from before, just easier for the opponent toget out the same ways they could before.

The 6f poke option is new, so watch out for that. If your opponent knows how to avoid BS4 then you can start mixing up cancels into 22 or D2 and such for continued pressure. If they aren't quick or don't know what to do you can follow through with the full BS4.

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
F2 is still the best option. It can now be stopped by 6f pokes, armored reactions, and can be more easily backdashed. Honestly it isn't much different from before, just easier for the opponent toget out the same ways they could before.

The 6f poke option is new, so watch out for that. If your opponent knows how to avoid BS4 then you can start mixing up cancels into 22 or D2 and such for continued pressure. If they aren't quick or don't know what to do you can follow through with the full BS4.
Can't really agree wth this nerf, f2 is slow enough so unless you've got them stunned in chain sparks f2xxbs4 is pretty useless.

Ah well, good thing I'm a character loyalist, and we keep getting buffed. :D

Ghosty1981

Dog will hunt!
Can't really agree wth this nerf, f2 is slow enough so unless you've got them stunned in chain sparks f2xxbs4 is pretty useless.

Ah well, good thing I'm a character loyalist, and we keep getting buffed. :D
It wasn't a necessary nerf, but it doesn't really fundamentally change the variation. It just makes it a little easier to get out of a very damaging combo.

The thing is the opponent could get out before the nerf in most of the same ways, so there is really nothing new except that 6f pokes also work now if the opponent is very quick.

If this is the worst Killer gets then we should be grateful.