What's new

New TYM member

Im NY Devastation and im new to TYM. I joined because i was recommend to this site by multiple people at the Samsung experience MK9 tournament in which i placed in the top 16. My Gamertag is DEVastatioNY 95. I play many different genres so i may not be as good as my potential indicates. However i intend to start playing much more often as i was humbled during the tournament i attended. Im so use to beating up online scrubs and its become boring to me so im always looking for a skilled challenger. Feel free to invite me anytime as long as you have a good connection 3bars or higher. My main character is sektor which i believe im the best with out of all sektor players period. This is because i don things that ive never seen anyone else do and i havent seen an impressive sektor player yet. My second character is mileena. Pretty much im searching for a third and then ill be set to master those characters. Lastly im transitioning from controller to arcade stick to increase my overall execution which usually allows players off my hook -__- . All in all i look forward to gaining new information on TYM!