What's new

New to TYM

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Hello,

new here to TYM. I'm an avid Mk player and been playing since the first game. I'd say I'm a pretty decent MK9 player. I guess my main would be Kitana, but I usually use a mixture of kitana/mileena/sindel/jade and rain. My major weakness is probably raiden. I'm online often so say hi!

NKZero

Warrior
hello and welcome to TYM man.

also that 5 character line-up is almost identical to the characters my cousin uses. instead of jade though he plays sonya. just thought i'd point that out haha :)

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
hello and welcome to TYM man.

also that 5 character line-up is almost identical to the characters my cousin uses. instead of jade though he plays sonya. just thought i'd point that out haha :)
yeah. I kinda think the reason I like Jade so much is cuz she is harder to figure out for the other player between her mixup of moves. that or people are not used to playing against her.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Man, check out the character forums for you specific characters. Tons of good info on this site. Hopefully you'll level up a bit. Welcome to TYM. :)

swag1

EX smash solves all
If you don't recognize any words, check out the definitions thread. And welcome. Hit me up on PSN. Swag1_07