What's new

New to TYM, have been a part of UMK for a while.

Miridia

DFO PvPer
So I'm not sure if Shock remembers playing against me at all, but my old gamertag was TylerAL, I played Ermac and Reptile. I just came across this and would love to start playing UMK3 again. Could I get some info on how I can play online? Thanks for all of the help guys!

EDIT:

Do players like GokuRen and Crazy Dominican still play?

Last edited:

nwo

Noob
So I'm not sure if Shock remembers playing against me at all, but my old gamertag was TylerAL, I played Ermac and Reptile. I just came across this and would love to start playing UMK3 again. Could I get some info on how I can play online? Thanks for all of the help guys!
You can play on MAME, or MKAK on console or PC. I recommend MAME, if you want you can private message me and ill send you a link to my MAME package.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
@Shock I think this guy wants to play you in UMK3 again. Just thought I would tag you since the OP didn't tag you when he probably meant to

Tim Static

Adminerator
I remember that GT. Welcome...back? :)