What's new

New to MK/Inustice and forum

Hello forum goers,

I have gotten more and more into fighting games here of late and I was really stoked when I heard about injustice, but I have never played spent alot of time with anymore MK game in the series and I am unfamiliar with some of the terminology, and even mechanics. Its to my understanding that a lot of the feel from Injustice is similar to that of MK. I was hoping to get some info as to the where abouts of maybe a compiled list of the short hand that is used on these forums in regards to combos and move sets. I'd like to get good at Injustice and this style fighting game in general.
The only fighting game I feel i have a strong background in is Dead or Alive 4. I played to an A+ on it online, which I know is not pro but I feel it was something to be proud of. The problem I'm running into is that these games are sooooo much different than doa4 down to basic game mechanics. This is much faster than I am used to and I would like to use this forum to expand my knowledge on this game as soon as I can understand what I am reading. So if someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated :).

Thanks,
Yeasty G

P.S. I wasn't sure where to stick this so here will work. I play on the ps3 btw, and my psn is Yeasty_G. hope to play with some of you soon.