What's new

Tech new tech ?

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
it only works on bane ,grundy ,doomsday and lex

When you do b1 2 bf3 normally bf3 whiffs but on them second hit of bf3 hits and lobo is standing on top of them . In mk quan chi and freddy had similar tech . You can srsly fuck up their wake up by doing it.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
it only works on bane ,grundy ,doomsday and lex

When you do b1 2 bf3 normally bf3 whiffs but on them second hit of bf3 hits and lobo is standing on top of them . In mk quan chi and freddy had similar tech . You can srsly fuck up their wake up by doing it.
I literally made a very similar thread yesterday about the same thing except off an AA d2 into standing 3 xx bf3. lmao

SaJa

FH_FenriR
It works against the flash ;)

In fact, if you delay the bf3 input the charge will hit them for a crossup leaving you in front of them. If you just do the input quickly, you will 100% whiff (at least against low hitbox char) and get to the other side at a jump distance with good frame advantage. The timing is importante there.

It's also good to know that we can land a 40% 2 meter with his b1, 2, bb3 (ji3, 2, 1, db2). =) 44% with trait, 43% with ji2, 47% with both.
You got 2 meters and wanna finishing your opponent with a low starter ? It's fine. =)

S1L3nt

Noob
I honestly think he sucks. He has no punishment moves at all. B2u1 comes out wayyyy to slow. 113 if they duck ull miss the hole dam thing. Plus it has no range what so ever. He's got no zoning at all. Right down the very bottom of the tier list

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
You can guarantee the MB charge to put Lobo in front/behind them if you combo B1,2,MB charge or also B2,U1 into MB charge.

This has worked on every character I've fought so far, Not only can you stuff their wakeup, it's a great setup for an overhead on their wakeup, but you can also neutral jump, which makes backdashing a complete ass to deal with, and you can't really tell what side Lobo's on until the last minute.

It's a really disgusting setup.