What's new

Tech - Marksman New Tech? Erron Black (Marksman) possible infinite combo

EIN

Noob
Hey Guys,

Found another possible new tech that I want to share. It looks like you can combo EB 1,1 into D,F+1 Run Cancel (not dash cancel) into the 1,1 string again (rinse and repeat). Since 1 has a 7 frame start up, if done right, you can keep doing the 1,1 into Gun, Run Cancel back into 1,1.

The reason why I say possible infinite combo is because eventually you will run out of stamina so you cannot run cancel anymore, however, that means EB can actually get some pretty hefty damage if this is looped a couple of times before he goes into a big combo ender. Be warned, there is little to no room for error. I almost want to say you only have a frame or two to cancel into run for this to properly combo. I've only gotten it to loop 2 times but I only have it recorded looping once. As you can see from the video, doing the cancel just a frame or two too slow and it will not combo (second attempt). This needs godlike execution.. If someone could please try to do it better than me and post a video, that would be amazing. Check out the video for proof.

-N

EIN

Noob
Because your stamina bar gets depleted breh
LOL! I put in my description that your stamina will eventually run out.

But by looking at the stamina bar, you can probably loop this about 4 times before it runs out. I'm just throwing it out there because it would be sick if someone can pull this off 3 or 4 times before going into a sweet combo. It ain't easy bruh