What's new

New stages shown in Kitana video "Mortal Kombat x: Konnections", revealed yesterday

Sorry if this has been posted already guys, but while combing Youtube for recent MKX videos I noticed a video uploaded yesterday from the "Mortal Kombat Community" youtube channel. It's a video detailing Kitana's entry into MKX, basically reiterating what we already know about Kitana and her new variations.

Whats interesting about the video is that it has a couple of new stages that I've never seen before, including some kind of dark cave/temple/library level, some type of night time urban/street level (not the destroyed city... OR IS IT????) with a blue portal in the background, and finally an interesting stage with a massive beam of blue light in the background.

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I don't think I've seen anybody discussing these stages. Those who have considerably more experience with MK than myself will probably have something to offer in terms of where these stages actually are in the MK universe, I'll leave it to you guys. The video is featured below:

I see. I apologize, then. I figured it would have been found under general discussion rather than the Kitana forums, as the only truly new content in the video is the stages featured.