What's new

General/Other New smoke tech vs Nightwolf shoulder

kandehbar

The Gryphon
D3 knock nightwolf out of shoulder and if you D3 a wake up shoulder you will go low enought for it to wiff
You can double D3 a fullscreen Ex shoulder if the second is done IMMEDIATELY after the first you cant just mash it out you have to time it correctly so I advise you to just block it

D3 knock nightwolf out of shoulder and if you D3 a wake up shoulder you will go low enought for it to wiff
You can double D3 a fullscreen Ex shoulder if the second is done IMMEDIATELY after the first you cant just mash it out you have to time it correctly so I advise you to just block it
i thought this is already known?

any character can uppercut or poke nightwolf out of his (ex)shoulder charge

kandehbar

The Gryphon
welp i didnt know that people alredy knew lol cause i see alot of people saying that nightwolf is a bad match up for smoke when its even

It would be cool tech if it popped him up enough to d3 dash d1xxbomb. Sadly no :( It's great for denying the shoulder though and getting NW to throw it less!

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
It would be cool tech if it popped him up enough to d3 dash d1xxbomb. Sadly no :( It's great for denying the shoulder though and getting NW to throw it less!
it will against Jax (d1 > d1 xx bomb), unless it's EX dash punch (god damn armor)