What's new

New Reptile Bnb's with reset

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Note: This is all pre patch on ps3 so the damage will be nerfed for reptile but the reset does still work post patch.

So the first combo is 1 2 2 sfb njp 3 2 ffb 2 f3 1+2.. 30 percenet plus 7 unscaled damage if they dont block the 1+2. If they do they pop up like the original vid i posted and you get a reset.

The second combo is 3 2 1 elbow dash njp sfb 3 2 ffb 2 f3 1+2..34% plus 7% unscaled if they dont block the 1+2. THis is reptile most damaging combo without meter and if they block the 1+2 they get reset and cant wake up attack.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
yea ill repost the vids in a little dont know why the link wasnt working.. Does anyone know how to put the code for the vid on the thread so you can watch it from here

Note: This is all pre patch on ps3 so the damage will be nerfed for reptile but the reset does still work post patch.

So the first combo is 1 2 2 sfb njp 3 2 ffb 2 f3 1+2.. 30 percenet plus 7 unscaled damage if they dont block the 1+2. If they do they pop up like the original vid i posted and you get a reset.

The second combo is 3 2 1 elbow dash njp sfb 3 2 ffb 2 f3 1+2..34% plus 7% unscaled if they dont block the 1+2. THis is reptile most damaging combo without meter and if they block the 1+2 they get reset and cant wake up attack.
After patch, On xbox bro, The damage hasn't been reduced. Lol. But, If they block a dash, more recovery time for us. If we hit a regular dash, a little more recovery time. Enhanced dash, NO different on recovery etc. Oh, and Slide has armor, only difference

I think the oppenents will know how to escape the reset.
No, This reset is really good to pull out an the random situations, It works VERY well. A lot of people need to stop judging combos off the frames.. honestly, this is a great reset to follow up with a 122 slow Ball. It works amazingly, and if they block the 122, you can add extra pressure with EH dash, or EH Slide.

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
There have been threads about this combo ender before... it's useful, and the average online warrior will not punish it, but a top player will. The advantage on block is deceptively small (it looks a lot greater than it actually is) and this is, in fact, easy to get out of when blocked (and most of the time it will be). Pro players punish this 75% of the time.

Show, didn't you make a 2nd thread for this already? http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11867&goto=newpost#176606 This one?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
As mentioned by teef in a thread already made about the reset, this is a combo where if your opponent happens to block and the reset happens, your the frames are neutral, so Reptile doesn't have advantage or disadvantage, BUT all of his normals are really slow so there isn't a lot he can do to keep advantage. It's good to use maybe once or twice in a fight, but not consistently, because someone good will exploit this. It is better to use in the corner because it causes pushback and gives Reptile space, which is good for him.

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
Something I noticed when doing this is that if the F3 is done when the opponent is close to the ground the opponent can roll out of the 1+2

Its best to pull this in clutch situations, Its what i do, and if they are on block I have to react and go straight to stringing/pressure. I only use this in clutch situations as a matter of fact.