What's new

New PS2 to Xbox One Converter due June 1st

Tim Static

Adminerator
I randomly came across this link on SRK. It's for a converter for PS2 pads/sticks on Xbox One by X-Arcade. Link says its due to be released on June 1st, so obviously i don't think anyone knows if this will be any good. And it's pricey at $70 USD.

Here is the link: http://shop.xgaming.com/products/x-arcade-xbox-one-game-console-adapter

Anyone that can get this, and test it out on a lagless TV, please make a review w/ video etc. Thanks! :coffee:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So long, Sony. It's been real.

My PS3 will always be my buddy, but if the One wasn't already winning the Boxy Future Wars, this will completely take the cake.

C-Sword

Noob
Their clone version of the Xtokki seems pretty good. Don't know why I bought this, I don't even have a Xbone.

Cerebru

Noob
I randomly came across this link on SRK. It's for a converter for PS2 pads/sticks on Xbox One by X-Arcade. Link says its due to be released on June 1st, so obviously i don't think anyone knows if this will be any good. And it's pricey at $70 USD.

Here is the link: http://shop.xgaming.com/products/x-arcade-xbox-one-game-console-adapter

Anyone that can get this, and test it out on a lagless TV, please make a review w/ video etc. Thanks! :coffee:
If your just trying to use a PS2 pad select the $39 option then choose your shipping and handling.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Curious about this as well, but for 70 bucks... I'll need a guinea Pig Of The Hut. Let us know your experience with this.

skater11

The saltiest
Someone made a status here on TYM saying Something along the lines of "x arcade ps2 converter is a laggy piece of sh**". A few days ago. I just remember reading but don't know who

C-Sword

Noob
@Tim Static

So I got the converter today. Unfortunately, I do not have MKX on XBox One. I did test it out with KI for a few hours, I did not notice any major lag, I was able to perform the same combos as before, no difficulty doing a manual after a special move. The inputs in KI might be a more forgiving than MKX though.

I could be wrong, but I think the people who made this converter also made the Xtokki, the case is pretty much the same and it also has the pad/wheel switch on the side.

For some reasons, the converter only works if it's plugged in after the console has been turned on.

So far, I'm satisfied with my purchase. I do need to borrow a copy of MKX for Xbone, cause I already have it on PS4.