What's new

New powers/abilities for MK10

We've seen...

ex.
- Throwing spears and toasting (Scorpion)
- Freezing (Sub-Zero)
- Dragon morphing (Liu Kang)
- Bladed hats (Kung Lao)
- Warriors made from souls (Ermac) and blood (Skarlet)
- Weather manipulating (Raiden, Fujin and Rain)
- Reptiles (Reptile)
- Screams (Sindel)

What new powers and abilities can we expect to come in the next future games? Like MK10 for example?

You imagine and decide!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I have 2 ideas for Bo Rai Cho
  • Size changing for armor and range at the cost of speed-Bo Rai Cho
  • The ability to "eat" projectiles and convert them into armor or use them for Vomit fuel to increase the size of his traps-Bo Rai Cho

Glass Sword

Nobody
I want to see a true blue grappler. Wrestling powers! Perhaps Tremor can do this. I would like to see earth based throws like one where he drags his opponent through the ground spraying debris everywhere.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I want to see a true blue grappler. Wrestling powers! Perhaps Tremor can do this. I would like to see earth based throws like one where he drags his opponent through the ground spraying debris everywhere.
Yeah I was just reading the Tremor lore and such and I think he would make an amazing grappler character. Hell an amazing visual character in general. Anyone remember some of the cool stuff in Avatar the Last Airbender from the Earth Bending scenes with Tof? Stuff was really cool to watch.

Regardless of whether a grappler comes in that is Tremor it is pretty overdue to get a grappler. I'm hoping Bo Rai Cho acts as a more trap oriented version of Bane's brand of armored play though. Really hoping to see an MK10 announcement in a few weeks. I'm looking forward to being here for this one.

I have 2 ideas for Bo Rai Cho
  • Size changing for armor and range at the cost of speed-Bo Rai Cho
  • The ability to "eat" projectiles and convert them into armor or use them for Vomit fuel to increase the size of his traps-Bo Rai Cho
He should have a move similar to Grundy's Swamp Gas, but instead, Bo Rai Cho will use his farts

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Werewolves ;)/or like character.

Perhaps a speedster, different from Kabal though and more like Flash where he can blitz you, dash back etc

-A character that controls the earth elements.
- A character who uses voodoo as a power
- True Grappler
- A character who uses the power of wind
- Mad scientist character who mixes deadly chemicals with decent combat skills.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Just give me Raidens MKA staff stance back.... Quit fuckin around with his teleport, make it quick and leave it quick. They can do what they want with his h2h..