What's new

New poster here. Hoping to be part of the Injustice community.

ImTheBatman

Apprentice
Hello all. Newbie here. I found this website when I was looking for information on Injustice and I've been lurking on the Injustice forum for the last month or two. I am a frequent contributor to the Injustice thread on superherohype under the name 'Samwise Gamgee' and was encouraged to join the community by Karried. I hope to jump onto Injustice at launch and up my game with info from this site.

About myself: I like all sorts of video games but I notice I mostly pick up fighting games. I casually play SFIV, UMvC3, MK9, and DOA5. I have an XBox 360 (Tag: RougeAgent000), live in central Florida, and I usually play between 9PM and 1AM EST. I haven't been playing a lot recently but I will probably be on pretty frequently after the launch of Injustice. Be forwarned that I suck...that's why I'm here. I'm looking to try and focus and learn the meta game because I'd really like to step up my game and go have fun at a tournament sometime. I love comic characters so I'm really excited about Injustice and that is the game I intend to focus on.

Other interest: I'm in my early-thirty's, I own my own business, I love tailgating at both home and away games for college football (Go Gators!), love movies, always tend to be respectful and nice to people but I'm not a prude, and am a pretty typical guy. None of my friends play fighting games so I'd love to make some that do. I would love to hang with anyone with similar interest if a tournament ever comes to Florida.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Awesome! Always cool to see new people join the community, and fellow Batman fans no less! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay, and stay a long while!

ImTheBatman glad you joined! There's lots to offer on TYM once Injustice drops and there's already pretty good discussions going on too. Feel free to post your thoughts :). Hope all your friends follow suite. It's great you live in Florida, lots of top good MK players that are planning to pick up Injustice, pretty sure they'll help you out.

Big D

Welcome to this land of darkness, mysteriousness, destruction, construction, knowledge, and general friendliness, named TestYourMight.com!

Nice to be acquainted with you, Bat! I have no doubt that you'll improve just by reading up on gameplay-related information here once Injustice hits the store shelves and is thoroughly analyzed.

Goldi

Warrior
Welcome! Hope you like it here. We're pretty into Injustice lately, so you'll find lots of hype and info. :)