What's new

New Player - Looking for friends

Yeah, the title sounds as corny as it it =D

My Name is SkullGray and I've been playing MKX for just over a week now, I play Kano in his Commando Variation because I prefer Grapple-types in fighting games.

I'm from the UK and I'm just looking to see if there are other people who are still fairly new to the game and looking to train/spar together.

My gamertag is SkullGray so feel free to add me if you wanna kill some time and throw hands or reply to this thread.

Have a great day guys =D

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I just wanted to come and say I really liked the title of this. It stood out to me and I just felt like I had some respect for you since you were so bold. Good job, I'm sure somebody will add you and play.

Welcome to TYM! :)

I'm normally around most afternoon/evenings. The title is so bold mainly because none of my friends play fighting games.
I look forward to sparring with you guys sometime =D

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Hey man welcome :D Where in the UK? You never know, there could be a local scene for you to attend! (Please be Scotland, we need more people lol)

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
If you're in or around Birmingham, we've got a local scene you can attend. Details are posted within a week or two of the event so be on the lookout for those. I'm on xbox from the UK as well, I'll be happy to help.

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
I'm in the Hertfordshire area, about 50 mins outside of London if anyone knows of any scenes there ?
IIrc, there are a few events at the heart of gaming there every once in a while. Not too sure though because I'm not from there. Someone else may be able to clear this up for you.