What's new

Tech New or Nah? Extremely Low-Risk/High-Reward Ambiguous Setup

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Woah, Injustice tech? I know the crossup is known but the non-crossup & the setup itself may not be. Without the crouch it'll crossup 100% of the time.

56% 1 Bar, 59-60% 2 Bars on hit. It's hit-confirmable and plus on block. If the opponent wakes up it may or may not whiff depending on your timing and you may or may not get hit/be able to whiff-punish. When done right it's pretty ambiguous.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Can be visually confirmed. I use the exact same thing vs Adon players in SF4, see if they delay their jump slightly and I always know which side to block and whether it's a safejump or not.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Can be visually confirmed. I use the exact same thing vs Adon players in SF4, see if they delay their jump slightly and I always know which side to block and whether it's a safejump or not.
It's not about how much the jump is delayed, it's about the distance GL moves before he crouches. When done right you can't tell whether it'll crossup/not crossup before he jumps.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
It's not about how much the jump is delayed, it's about the distance GL moves before he crouches. When done right you can't tell whether it'll crossup/not crossup before he jumps.
You can still tell that, Adon's jumps are the same, he either moves back 1 step to not crossup or he waits.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Way to shit on a guy trying to find stuff

Please try to be classier, TYM.