What's new

Tech (New?) Option Select from J1 (as shown by James Chen last night)

Reborn

Noob
So I was watching UltraChen last night and James Chen said he has some new technology with Catwoman.

After the j1, hold either left or right and input 112.

Regardless of what side you land on and what direction you are holding, you will combo the j1 to either her low starter or overhead starter. From there you can either visually confirm which side you landed on to cancel the starter into cat claw/cat dash, or you can be lazy and just jerk the stick left/right really fast and press 1/2, respectively, and it does the work for you.

Edit: If you get her low starter, you can add in a d3 for the full low starter for a bit more damage, but if you hit 3 at all with her high starter, you will finish her "Kitty Kitty" combo that you will not be able to cancel into a special move for more damage.

I also think this is a pretty good OS because even if they block the j1, they have to deal with a high/low right after.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I figure something put myself. But I will not show it until Saturday
What's the point of saying you have tech but won't show it? Why not just post after Saturday? I guess common sense gets thrown out the window when someone wants to stroke themselves on the internet.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I
What's the point of saying you have tech but won't show it? Why not just post after Saturday? I guess common sense gets thrown out the window when someone wants to stroke themselves on the internet.
I'm at job corp. if I wasn't then I will show it. Duh!! Don't always rush to conclusions

LockM

Noob
Jumping 1 doesn't jail. If you do F1 or B1 you're gonna get D1'd.
I have never seen anyone try and do that...yet. Isn't the risk too big to try that when you can simply block.
What about j2 and j3, are they able to do a d1 also after they block it?

I have never seen anyone try and do that...yet. Isn't the risk too big to try that when you can simply block.
What about j2 and j3, are they able to do a d1 also after they block it?
Happens to me all the time. I mean a lot.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations

Really? I truly haven't noticed, shit. So the solution is...a faster mid string?
Diffrnt.jump.attacks.giv.diffrnt.amounts.of.block.advantag...i.bliv.that.jump1.into.standing.1.will.jail.but.thats.your.only.option.sinc.its.six.frams...what.i.do.is.jump1,.thn.immdiatly.into.1F2,.which.is.ovrhad.and.givs.plus.2.frams...thn.thy.ar.forcd.to.rspct.your.d1.claws.

sorry..i.spilld.rum.on.my.kyboard...going.to.Radioshack.now.