What's new

New Nightwing costume?

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Hey guys and gals,
I was browsing Google Images for Injustice and came across this...

Not sure what to make of it, but have at it :)

LoL, you don't inform yourself a lot about Injustice, do you :-D
That's old news, from one of the story trailers from before, where they showed a bunch of alternates, including Deathstroke alternate costume, also Supermans, Harleys, Wonder Womans and yeah...

Who's hand is that off screen?
He was fighting Green Arrow in the trailer.

Reactions: RYX

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I'd enjoy first appearance skins as both Robin and Nightwing. And let the people have the other Robins!

But for now, his alternate is my choice!

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
needs more fingerstripes.

if that happened I sense every woman's ovaries within a 10 mile radius will explode.

Killzone its the lighting. Makes it look like its like held down with grease or something.

its not that big of a deal

GuamoKun I have to see it in action. For now I'm actually fine with the regular one. I dig his alternate Renegade costume as well, but he does look a little bit like Nightwolf (facial expressions somehow). I'll have to see that one in action as well. I have long hair, so I'd play that one, if it looks nice :D

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
It looks like I'm going New 52 skin unless Disco Nightwing happens. His alt is great, but simplicity > .

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
It's a real tossup. I dislike his hair in his default, but I much prefer the blue/black coloration over black/red.

Presuming nu52 is playable, I hope it has an alternate blue/black palette. That'd be tops.

James Keel

He that delivers sadness by kicking your ass
It's a real tossup. I dislike his hair in his default, but I much prefer the blue/black coloration over black/red.

Presuming nu52 is playable, I hope it has an alternate blue/black palette. That'd be tops.
Did you notice that his secondary new52 costume is the blue/black scheme? Looks pretty nice, but you have to choose the new52 costume using the start button to get it.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Did you notice that his secondary new52 costume is the blue/black scheme? Looks pretty nice, but you have to choose the new52 costume using the start button to get it.
Yeah, I did. That post was from a ways before the game came out :p It was actually the first thing I tried when I got the costume.