What's new

New MK9 Online EP4 Sub-Zero Breakdown

Cool format and production, I like how you try to tie it all together instead of just throwing random tips out non-stop

some constructive criticism though, the voice track was a bit tinny, kind of hard to understand sometimes. You might want to cut the highs a bit with some eq if you're able (judging by the production quality, I'm sure your program has one). You could also get away with turning up your voice track altogether. That might just be me though...

Good stuff

doomfarmer

unorthodox
I thought I left a comment on youtube about you speaking softly the whole video with a bunch of spit in your mouth but it must have gotten removed or something...

But yeah, try to speak a little CLEARER when you're doing these. The videos and the information is great from what I saw, but i'll be honest listening to you talk was like nails on a chalkboard for me so I couldn't make it to the end of the video (but I really tried).

Maybe like the guy above me said, it may just be all in the EQ... but it wouldn't hurt to swallow whatever is in your mouth and also PRACTICE SPEAKING.

Not trying to be mean at all I hope it doesn't come off that way man.

Cool format and production, I like how you try to tie it all together instead of just throwing random tips out non-stop

some constructive criticism though, the voice track was a bit tinny, kind of hard to understand sometimes. You might want to cut the highs a bit with some eq if you're able (judging by the production quality, I'm sure your program has one). You could also get away with turning up your voice track altogether. That might just be me though...

Good stuff
Thanks for the tip. I'll look into some EQ for the sound next time around. :)

kisan

Noob
The only way out of a puddle trap is to do a wakeup attack. All other options you listed will not get you out of this if sub times it correctly.