What's new

what is your favorite lunch meat

• Total voters
Hey I didnt see a new member thread so Im posting this... My bad if there is one I didn't look that hard lol

Anyways I'm new to all of this but I guess I'm looking for some other good players to game with! I got a buddys ps3 about 7 months ago in a trade and I started playing this; I was one of the best players at my arcade as a kid but its been years. Anyway long story short my douche friend tho gave me a ps3 that doesn't work so the only games I can play are games that have been downloaded on it lol. So I basically have MKAK some lame zombie game and then infamous which doesn't work. So I've only been playing MKAK lol mostly mk2 some mk and absolutly no umk.

So what's up TYM give me a shot!!!! Psn is astrozombie--

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Welcome to the club. Hopefully you can upgrade to a working ps3 unless you have a 360 so that you can get mk9 and possibly Injustice if you've seen any of it yet.

I gotta go with salami over roast beef. :)

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Any of you play MKAK?
I still do though not as much as i use to. I am waiting for a new controller adapter to come in the mail. What system you play on? Oh and welcome to Test Your Might (TYM). Also check out this forum for Ultimate Mortal Kombat infomation if your talking about Ultimate Mortal Kombat. Theres also a section for part 1 and 2.