What's new

New member from the Chicago Suburbs!

ThaJyesta

Ferra does the rhyme, all the time
What's going on, guys? I'm a fighting game fanatic from the Chicago Suburbs. I've playing fighting games since I was born, my earliest gaming memory actually being of the original Mortal Kombat.

I've only recently started playing seriously, and I'm really interested in becoming more skilled and being an active member of the fighting game community, especially the MK community.

That said, I'd love some sparing partners and just new people to play with and befriend in general. I play on the PS3. And for those who play other fighting games I also have SSFIVAE, MvC3 & Tekken 6 that I play on occasion.

Cheers!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hi dude, what's up? Welcome to TYM, noticed your post and figured I'd give you a warm welcome! Best of luck improving man!

JrK

Probably Drunk
Hiya! If you wanna do some casuals to get the flow going add me. I'm just taking the serious jump myself. I'm on most evenings 6pm-11pm cst. Cya round!

ThaJyesta

Cool! Good to see I'm not the only one making the transition! I'd send you an invite soon.

chessmaster

Kombatant
wish you had xbox. i play tekken6 and ssf4 too. don't have ae yet though but i'm in no rush. when i watch ae play online everyone is still picking yun and yang.

ThaJyesta

Thanks. Glad to see that there are more around my area that're into MK. I know there's not as much of a fighting game community in the midwest as there are on the coast, but I'd like to become part of any group that may be forming around here, especially if it's in Chicago.