What's new

New Kung Lao Corner XRay

Well looks like my original post no longer exists so I'm making a new one.

According to Tom Brady's MK9 Living Guide Lao's most damaging XRay is 60% in the corner but requires Lao to start in the corner and land a teleport 4.

This combo I found is much more practical and is 61% with JIP.

JIP, 2,1, Spin, JIK teleport 4, XRay, dash, 1121, 24 1+3 2.

Try it out and let me know what you think.

You can get around 55% 1 meter in the corner with lao. if you start the combo with teleport 4 into x ray it will do around65% not 60%

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
I could be wrong but:

xray comb0: teleport 4 into xray dash 1,1,1 jumpkick dive kick 24

for the 1 meter combo

teleport 3,21 spin, jumpkick dive kick, jumpkick teleport 3, standing 3 ex hat, jumpkick teleport 3, 24
Yeah that xray combo was what I was gonna talk about, you get between 61-65% with that.

Also for that other combo, after the jump kick tele 3 and before the standing 3, you can do a 1121 for a little bit extra damage.

I could be wrong but:

xray comb0: teleport 4 into xray dash 1,1,1 jumpkick dive kick 24

for the 1 meter combo

teleport 3,21 spin, jumpkick dive kick, jumpkick teleport 3, standing 3 ex hat, jumpkick teleport 3, 24
Ok but how practical is it for u to land a teleport 4? Obviously it can happen but not as likely as this one where ur opponent is the one in the corner.

Now I kno with Lao u wanna keep meter for combos like ur other one or the many others that there r. Its just a possible match or round ender. I'm not sure at the moment how much meter ur opponent gains from it but starting with an empty bar and small amount but a majority of this damage has to be put out before then.

And like I said its just an option. Just a little piece of tech of Lao players to learn either for fun or otherwise.

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2