What's new

Tech New Kitana Mind Trick

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Okay this is not the best thing out there but I found it interesting.
We all know about the quan fusion tech. Well kitana has something similar.
When she does 112 cutter on an air born opponent the cutter whiffs and make kitana fuse with her opponent. After this kitana is safe.
So...
She can bait out a wake up
Or mess up her opponents wake up game because she can dash forwards and backwards and the opponent won't know what to do.

Here's a video

I didn't put wake up on because it messes up the play back and the computer will always wakeup the right way.

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2

So why not just finish the combo? I assume you have to do this early in a combo do to gravity right?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I would go for a combo. I was just sharing this. But I would actually do this on a character that I want close to me.

Gravity does affect this.
You can do jk. Fan 2 fan 112cutter

I would go for a combo. I was just sharing this. But I would actually do this on a character that I want close to me.

Gravity does affect this.
You can do jk. Fan 2 fan 112cutter

Got ya

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i guess...but if u wanted em close to you, you could just sweep at the end of any of her combo's...it works quite well actually.

Also...Kitana Mind Trick?!

Shao Kahns Lackeys: You, you have the likeness of the person we are searching for!

Kitana: I'm not the one your looking for

Lackeys: She's not the one were looking for

Kitana: Your princess is in a another castle

Lackeys: The princess is in another castle, lets go

Kitana:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I had a combo based off her BnB that used this that was useful on characters that had shitty wakeups like Kitana herself but stopped using it because it was a bit hard to time and 99% of my offline competition uses characters like Kung Lao, Raiden, and Kenshi so their wakeups are too good. I use b33~pretty kick or end with sweep if I want them close now.

My combo was:

f21, njp, 4fan, 4lift, b2~air fan, (1)12~(cutter)

^^ The parts in (whiff) and it still did close to 40%