What's new

Match Footage - Kano NEW KANO MATCH FOOTAGE POST PATCH [UPDATED]

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
[UPDATED] I can honestly say that Kano is able to compete with the entire cast. Cutthroat might be the best variation for heavy mix up opponents with weak wake ups. Good reads and patience with a ton of aggression at the right moments is important. Cybernetic would be best to slow down any rush down characters, this variation can't out zone any of the better zoners.. He has to fetch out mistakes and rush down eventually for damage.

Last edited:

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
Nice vids brother. You made quick work of that Kung Lao in the first vid! I love to see that broken character get mopped
Thanks! For one bar if you noticed.. With Cutthroat I'm getting 63%. This involves the 50/50 set up in the corner. Instead of ending with slice since it's +12 on hit, Kano can end in B32 and be plus on hit for ANOTHER 50/50 DEATH and that's guaranteed pressure. A gamble for a bar but worst case scenario, either option will make us safe. It's a tactic to use when we have the life lead.

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
Nice. I'm a Kitana main but looking for a pocket pick. Maybe Kano.
Give him a try, you might actually enjoy his playstyle. I haven't bothered with Kitana yet, I think she's best at keeping away. I like a bit of both run in and keep away. I enjoy a character that allows you to choose whether or not you want to be safe, almost at all times. Took me sometime, since day one and I'm still breaking walls with him.

RagingRicans

NetBattles
Bought an xbox one but I'll be streaming on the ps4 again. You live on crunchyroll apparently, we need to match up. Not using the xbox controller though because of them bumpers :DOGE
Crunchy roll is a tough game still havent beat it yet...I'm usually on at night though. Quit ducking me

VoyagersRevenge

AUGMENTED
Updated this thread with some footage of Cutthroat against HQT predator. I know a few people having trouble against this Character as Kano and Cutthroat can win this after a corner knockdown and good reads or just by keeping the predator stunned with on hit advantage. It's important to punish him and anticipate his next move. Predator is vicious post patch still and has an incredible amount of options lol.